Saturday, October 1, 2011

The papa bear nesting bowl.


For our fourth wedding anniversary my husband broke down and gave me an early birthday gift. We weren't going to exchange anniversary gifts this year, but he was so excited. Now I know why. I opened the carefully packed box to find the fourth bowl to complete my vintage Pyrex nesting bowl collection. I've had my eye on these bowls for ages, and when I got a new job this past spring and felt flush with cash I went ahead and purchased the three-piece set on eBay. Well, now i have the fourth. To celebrate I made him pancakes with it. I think what I love even more than the bowl is knowing a married a man who pays attention to my vintage Pyrex affection and knows enough about our kitchen to complete the set.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

You married a sweet heart! Very cute!